This training is designed for practitioners wanting to learn EFT for the above issues, to use in a counselling setting. It is not designed for personal use.
This 2 Day speciality workshop will be delivered by the world's leading EFT researcher, Peta Stapleton (Clinical & Health Psychologist) who has over 25 years experience delivering trainings & workshops.
WHEN: 29th & 30th of September 2023
DAYS: Friday, Saturday
TIME: 9.00 – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Gold Coast, AUS (In Person Only, No online recording).
CPD: 14 hours CPD with a certificate
You must have attended the EBEFT Practitioner (3 day training) in the past 2 years. If you have attend another EFT training, please email to check your eligibility.
This 2-day speciality workshop will dive deep into the application of Clinical EFT to emotional eating, food cravings, exercise, and more.
A decade of research now shows EFT can change the brain's pathways after EFT so food cravings do not return, and as little as 4 weeks of Tapping can result in significantly reduced emotional eating, improved restraint and no willpower is needed!
Other strategies that will be covered in this training:
- How to apply EFT to reduce cravings and the main emotions behind food and weight issues
- How to apply EFT to increase interest in healthy food choices/drinks
- How EFT is also needed to address issues of food wastage/feelings of guilt
- The application of Clinical EFT for eating disorders - a trauma informed approach
- How to uncover and target secondary gain issues in food and weight issues
Your training fee includes several specialised eBooks related to the above and from the clinical research, to continue to guide your practice afterwards.
This training is very experiential and you will apply EFT to your own concerns, as well as learn how to work with clients.
This training is being held in person on the Gold Coast.