Evidence Based EFT 3 day Workshop
Gold Coast June 2022
Training presented by Dr Peta Stapleton, Clinical and Health Psychologist.
This training is being delivered in person on the Gold Coast. It is not recorded and there are no vaccination requirements for the venue.
Days: Friday to Sunday (3 days)
Time: 9.00 – 4.30pm each day
Dates: 17th, 18th and 19th June 2022
Venue: The Sportshouse, Lake Orr Parklands, 337 Christine Ave, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227.
Earlybird pricing ends 4 weeks prior to the training and is $995 (includes GST). The full price is $1095 (includes GST)
In these trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
All course notes are provided in the training, as well as Morning Tea!
Please note the Cancellation Policy.Register Now