Our Commitment to You
Our Commitment to You
Evidence-based EFT is committed to providing high quality and responsive services at all times. However, we recognise that sometimes people may not be satisfied with those services. We have therefore set up a Complaints Procedure to enable people to tell us clearly when and why they are not satisfied with any of our services or trainings.
Complaints Policy – If you are unhappy with a service or the level of service provided by an EBEFT Practitioner or Trainer, you may wish to raise it first directly with the person concerned in order to try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. Otherwise students have the right to file a written complaint. The form is available upon a student’s request. Please give full details of the issues you wish to raise and where you believe the issues raised are in violation of the EBEFT Code of Conduct and Ethics. The complaints will be reviewed within 14 working days. The complaint will be reviewed and resolved by the administrative staff when possible. If the complaint is not satisfied it will be escalated to Dr Peta Stapleton as the Director. All complaints are dealt with in confidence, although we do use the evidence gathered from any complaint to help improve our services, and keep all details of complaints and how they are handled for the annual review of our service.
Student completes the complaint form and submits it on-line. The complaints will be reviewed within 14 working days. The complaint will be reviewed and resolved by the administrative staff when possible. If the complaint is not satisfied it will be escalated to Dr Peta Stapleton. The complaint and resolution will be kept for Annual reports and subsequent renewal applications by the Administrative Staff.
How to Appeal If You Are Not Satisfied
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can ask to have all of the evidence reviewed by a member (or members) of EBEFT who have had no previous involvement with the complaint. They will be asked to prepare a report on their findings. An appeal against a decision must be made within 28 calendar days of the decision being announced. No appeal will be considered by EBEFT after this period has lapsed. We will keep you fully informed throughout the course of the complaint and in all cases, attempt to bring about a just resolution as quickly as possible. Please submit the form via email when it is complete.
Cancellation Policy all online and in person programs –
- 10% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 1 year – 6 months prior
- 25% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs 6 – 3 months prior
- 50% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 3 months – 2 weeks prior
- No refund for cancellations 2 weeks prior to day of in person programs
- No refund for changing your mind after purchasing online programs
- Medical emergencies exceptions: Cancellations for medical emergencies will be considered with a Doctor’s note. The cancellation will be evaluated on an individual basis and once confirmed will be refunded less an administration fee of 10%.
- COVID exceptions: Should your training be cancelled due to a trainer contracting COVID-19 or you contract COVID and cannot attend, EBEFT's standard cancellation policy and charges shall not apply. Instead, you will be offered a refund of the training fee, or a transfer to a future training.