This training is designed for practitioners wanting to run a successful EFT practice! It qualify for Advanced Accreditation speciality hours, but is open to anyone who meets the basic clinical EFT training level.
You must have attended the EBEFT Practitioner (3 day training) in the past 2 years. Attendees not trained in EBEFT are asked to take the Clinical EFT Mini review Course prior to attending (Trainer will ask evidence of completion).
This single day online speciality workshop will teach all the ways Clinical EFT can be applied for:
- Imposter syndrome and fear of being seen as a qualified practitioner
- Overwhelm and/or perfectionism
- Common negative self talk and core beliefs
- Stepping into your genius zone
- Ethical marketing
- and many more common blocks to success!
This training is very experiential and you will apply EFT to your own concerns, as well as learn how to work with clients.
This training is being held online, live and is not recorded.