This training is designed for practitioners wanting to learn Clinical EFT for memory improvement and issues - to use with clients. While you will derive personal benefits, it is not designed for people wanting to attend for their own therapy.
You must have attended the EBEFT Practitioner (3 day training) in the past 2 years. If you have attend another EFT training, please email to check your eligibility.
This single day speciality workshop will dive deep into the application of Clinical EFT for beliefs about memory, behaviours that may negatively impact good memory, how to use with children and teens, and more.
Other strategies that will be covered in this training:
- Stress and depression, as these frequently affect memory performance
- Limiting beliefs regarding ageing and memory
- Supercharged learning, including for children/teens and older age groups
- Common lifestyle choices that affect memory (sugar, sleep, exercise, alcohol, smoking and blood pressure)
- Memory loss disorders and family history
Your training fee includes several specialised resources related to the topic, to continue to guide your practice afterwards.
This training is very experiential and you will apply EFT to your own concerns, as well as learn how to work with clients.
This training is being held online, live and is not recorded.