We are sorry to see you go...
If you have any feedback that will help our team deliver a higher quality service to our customers we would love to hear from you. Please email our team at [email protected]
Follow the below steps to cancel your membership, subscription or product purchase.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your Avatar from the page header.
- Select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page:
Depending on the Offer you wish to cancel and the payment method used to purchase the Offer, cancel your subscription:
See examples below for both Stripe & Paypal.
- Select the Cancel button:
After you click Cancel, you will be prompted to confirm your cancellation:
Once confirmed, you will lose access to your Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Click Manage Subscription in PayPal
You will then be redirected to your PayPal account in the Payments tab. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Payments in the top menu.
- Select Manage automatic payments under the "Automatic payments" section.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel in the left sidebar.
- Click the Cancel button.
- Confirm your wish to cancel and click Cancel Automatic Payments:
Once confirmed, your subscription payments will be inactive and you will no longer receive payments for the subscription.
Step 3. After Customers cancel their subscription
After you cancels your subscription, you will lose access to your Offer Subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
You can view your canceled subscription and access end date in your Billing Information:
If you have any further questions please contact our team at [email protected]