Premium EFT Accreditation Training
About Premium EFT Accreditation
Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) offers training in Clinical EFT (tested in clinical research trials) for lay people wanting to achieve Premium Accreditation or health professionals seeking to upskill.
The objectives of the Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) Premium Accreditation include:
● Providing high-quality training that align with the guidelines of the USA Cognitive Somatic Energy Practices National Standards working document
● Establishing a recognition symbol to indicate all training requirements have been met
● Creating an expert level training with its recognition symbol (accreditation in EBEFT)
EBEFT considers accreditation to be very important. Existing clinicians working with clients in a therapy context, or novice practitioners who are developing their EFT skills will find the process of accreditation will enhance their expertise, quality and competency in using EFT with a wide range of clients. Developing a high level of proficiency is vital for comprehensive client care, and the benefits of accreditation include:
• Maximises the teaching and learning experience of EFT training
• Ensures ethically sound and robust EFT clinical practice
• Enhances quality control in the EFT field
• Opportunity for practitioners to demonstrate competence in using EFT
What is Premium Accreditation?
Premium Accreditation as an EBEFT Practitioner is not required in order to practice EFT. Many existing licensed health professionals may want to seek EFT skills training only, however basic training does not cover all the applications possible, and bad habits can and will occur. For best practice, and quality service for clients, ongoing mentoring through the accreditation pathway is strongly recommended.
EBEFT Premium Accreditation aims to be recognised as the best, most comprehensive and most rigorous EFT training in the world.
Successfully completing all the requirements for accreditation allows practitioners to display the Premium Accreditation logo and title on their website and marketing materials. EBEFT is well regarded in the EFT world and Dr Peta Stapleton is the world’s leading researcher in the EFT field. Aligning yourself with this training program will be associated as being reputable and evidence based.
The Premium Accreditation Pathway
For those completing the Premium Accreditation the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of EBEFT Practitioner Training workshop
- Completion of EBEFT Trauma Training workshop
- Sign EBEFT Code of Conduct
- 16 hours of mentoring (10 hours of individual and 6 hours small group mentoring)
- 13 hours of EFT self-work
- 50 mentored/supervised practice hourlong client sessions (2 recorded as Video Sessions reviewed in mentoring sessions) and the remaining 48 recorded on session notes forms
- Evidence of practitioner insurance
- An online Ethics Exam
- Recommendation* for accreditation by candidate’s mentors.
Evidence of ongoing continuing education (CPD; 6 hours) is required every year to maintain practitioner listing on the website.
In 2023 there will also be an Advanced level Premium Accreditation offered.
* IMPORTANT: As a duty of care to the general public, EBEFT reserves the right to withhold accreditation status in the unlikely event that an individual’s mentors assess the trainee to have demonstrated behaviour that is either directly intolerant, judgemental, or abusive towards any client or that leads them to believe there is a risk of this happening.
Register for a Training